|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8.3928|
Bangopah.com - The Microsoft .NET Framework is a component required by the Windows Operating System to run various applications that we usually encounter on systems newer than Windows itself.
In a programming application there are trillions of lines of code, the more complex a programming application is, the more code lines there are. Microsoft then opens a program bank that is bundled in the Framework, this program contains basic programming that can be used by every programmer. So a programmer does not have to make from scratch a programming command, simply by calling the programming that is already in the Microsoft .NET Framework
The .NET Framework is designed to meet the following objectives:
1. To provide a consistent work environment for object-oriented programming languages, both the object code is stored and executed locally, or executed locally but distributed over the internet or remotely executed.
2. Minimize the software deployment process and avoid conflicts with the use of the software version created.
3. To provide a safe work environment in terms of code execution, including code created by third parties.
4. Reducing problems with performance problems from the code or from the interpreter's environment.
5. Makes developers easier to develop various types of applications that are more varied, such as Windows-based applications and web-based applications.
6. Build all the communication that is in the industry standard to ensure that all application code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with various other application codes.
Operating system - Windows ® XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Developer – Microsoft