Bangopah.com- BurnAware Free is a freeware that can be used to burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. This application is ideal for backing up, transfer data (mp3 audio, video, images) and also has an interface that is quite easy to use.
Burning DVDs, Blu-ray discs and CDs can indeed be done directly on the Windows operating system, but due to the lack of built-in Windows features, this software can be an alternative choice.
Just like Nero Burn Lite, BurnAware Free is a free version of the premium version. Luckily, the free version has all the features needed for burning DVD, Blu-ray and CD.
No need for hard disk space because the burn process on the fly is one of the advantages of this free software.
Features available in the free BurnAware Free burning software include:
1. Burn, backup or copy files from a computer to CD, DVD or Blu-ray
2. Make a bootable CD or DVD
3. Has a multisession disk feature. Make 1 disc can be burned several times.
4. Make an Audio CD
5. Make a video DVD or MP3 CD / DVD
6. Make and burn starndard or boot disc images
7. Copy the disc into an ISO image
8. Erase re-writable CD, DVD or Blu-ray
9. Make a DVD-Video Record the boot disk image
10.Supports all hardware interfaces (IDE / SCSI / USB / 1394 / SATA) Supports UDF / ISO9660 / Joliet Bridged file systems
11. Auto-verification of written files Supports CD-text and Unicode characters
Operating system - Windows ® XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Developer – KC Softwares