Bangopah.com - Viber is an utility carrier that uses VoIP generation to make calls and ship text, images and video messages without spending a dime.
This is an inexpensive and useful way to chat with your friends and family abroad without using cellphone credit. You can make calls and send texts via Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G data on a mobile device or use a desktop application on a computer.
Chat application from Israel, this program wants to embrace more users in Indonesia with the availability of services in the Indonesian version for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry. Interestingly, Indonesia is the only Asian language that is supported.
Remarkably, this application we do not need to create an account or add friends, because it uses a mobile number for registration. In addition, the number of friends you save in contacts, will automatically be listed on the contact.
The advantages of this application:
- This application is FREE
- Can send short messages (SMS) which are arranged in the form of chat messanger
- Can call other viber users with a pretty good and clear voice quality (depending on the network connection you get).
- It's lighter and friendlier so it doesn't overburden system performance and doesn't drain the battery too much.
-Very easy to use, recognize contacts with cellular numbers.
- Geolocation, integrated with maps
- Sending pictures
- Preview image in conversation
- Supports push notification (including notifications of friends who just joined Viber)
Operating system - Windows ® XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Developer – Viber Media S.à r.l.