|Macrium Reflect 7.2.4473|
Bangopah.com - Macrium Reflect is a hard disk cloning software to copy the entire contents of the hard drive or more precisely to make duplication from one hard drive to another.
The usefulness of cloning this hard drive includes making a backup of the laptop / computer system as a whole, so that if the hard drive is now damaged or crashed and cannot be used anymore, we just need to replace the hard drive with a duplicated clone hard drive without the need to reinstall the operating system, application software and do other settings.
To clone a hard drive with Macrium Reflect, we must first create a disk image first from the partition or hard drive that we want. The process of generating this image file can even be done on a hard drive with Windows that is currently being used (Live imaging with Microsoft Volume Shadow copy Service). We can save the image file created by Macrium Reflect to another partition or hard disk or to other media storage. Furthermore, to do a hard disk cloning or restore data from the disk image, we can re-use this Macrium Reflect application or by using the Rescue CD.
Some of the advantages and features of Macrium Reflect Free Edition:
1. Backing up data (create image) can be done automatically & scheduled
2. Image files can be mounted to a virtual drive so they can be accessed from Windows Explorer
3. Can create a disk image from a partition or hard drive
4. Create a disk image can be run while Windows is being used
5. Image files can be saved to a variety of Media Storage (Hard disk, USB, DVD)
6. Linux Rescue CD available that supports network to restore images.
7.Support Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7/8/10, 32 bit or 64 bit versions.
Operating system - Windows ® XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Developer – Paramount Software UK Limited